Toto je původní verze internetového fóra ISPforum.cz do února 2020 bez možnosti registrace nových uživatelů. Aktivní verzi fóra naleznete na adrese https://telekomunikace.cz

80Ghz na 4km

WIFI, LTE, dvoubodové spoje, antény atd. Vlákna zaměřené přímo na problematiku MikroTik/RouterBoard a Ubiquiti prosím směrujte do příslušného fóra, viz výše.
danny

Re: 80Ghz na 4km

Příspěvekod danny » 6 years ago

Well Mr. Simog, you chose the bad way and this is not going to help you fight the facts:
85% of the 70/80GHz links deployed in the USA during 2017 are made by Siklu. Those are official numbers from the FCC. With facts you cant fight. As for David Theodore, he was desperately looking for marketing founds from Siklu and this is why he wrote what he wroth. If you ask him now, he will tell tell you he was wrong. You want more: 64% of 70/80GHz links deployed in the UK during Q1 2018 are made by Siklu. Remind me were are those vendors you mentioned? those are the largest mmWave markets in the world. Fact my friend, facts.
And yes, for better products with 90 years proven MTBF and you will more, otherwise you will re-visit your locations more often / get less performance.
Why didn't you answer the technical points I shared to answer you? it is too hard to fight solid facts?
Prices are not so high as you wrote:
EH2200FX ~ 4500 USD = 3840 EUR
EH2500FX ~ 4700 USD = 4000 EUR

Available at:
VUMS DataCom, spol. s r.o.
Šárka Business Park, Lužná 591, 160 00 Praha 6
http://www.datacom.cz
Naposledy upravil(a) danny dne 24 May 2018 23:31, celkem upraveno 1 x.
0 x

Leeonek

Příspěvekod Leeonek » 6 years ago

Compare Siklu with the same products as Ceragon IP20E HP, Ericsson 6352 HP. The comparison of what you wrote is very misleading.
1 x

danny

Leeonek,
Talk to me with numbers. What you want to compare? What misleading? By the of the day we are talking here about is wireless @ mmWave. Siklu is the first in the world to introduce SiGe all silicon technology. Later other ones just followed striving to catch up. Ceragon is stuck with poor chipset suffering from low RF performance and old modem limited to 500MHz. This is why they stuck at 2.5Gbps only. Ericsson has great specifications and slides, but every time an operator test them against their own spec they fail to deliver their promises. This why Siklu has such a large portion in the market. Both Ceragon and Ericsson are interested to convince you to stay with traditional MW so you will have to upgrade HW often. 65000 (and counting) deployed links only in mmWave is hard to ignore my friend, so many professionals all over the world are ordering Siklu again and again and you are saying I am misleading? Again, instead of just saying "misleading" talk to me with numbers or accept the market facts :thumbsup: :-) Look at the attached picture:
UK q118.jpg
UK q118.jpg (207.96 KiB) Zobrazeno 3727 x

have you ever seen so many 70/80GHz radios from Ceragon or Ericsson on the same roof top? don't you think they didn't try to convert our customers from Siklu to them? I am sure they keep on trying and Siklu will continue to deliver the world's most advance mmWave solutions.
0 x

simog72

Příspěvekod simog72 » 6 years ago

poor guy..
can you shere some usefull to community?
again RSL, PTX please!!!
what are you afraid of?
"​Danny , no bed words , just description of what your action is
your is not a service,it's just a marketing guy tentative to spread story tellings

as i told ..please share RSL (250MHz/500MHz/1Ghz/2GHz) and PTX for each modulations available
are you able to provide?

ask please from your technical personell"
0 x

simog72

seems you are in a sort of defensive "mode"
dont be afraid we are all adults here ..
just share value requested and we will discouss about real "not offset" performances
0 x

danny

Hi Guys,
Already gave you RSL numbers, cant you remember? kindly let me know what missing here
Please keep clean words without personal insults, ok?
80GHz 2Gbps PR CZ.png
80GHz 2Gbps PR CZ.png (18.76 KiB) Zobrazeno 3580 x
0 x

Gemb

Příspěvekod Gemb » 6 years ago

Co to je...nejaky obchodnik od siklu ? Nech si poebu take radio ked je na trhu x dalsich a lepsich alternativ.
1 x

simog72

danny píše:Hi Guys,
Already gave you RSL numbers, cant you remember? kindly let me know what missing here
Please keep clean words without personal insults, ok?
80GHz 2Gbps PR CZ.png

we Cleary requested RSL,PTx and capacity for all modulations and bandwidths available (without antenna gain of course)
but you are spamming the forum always with same marketing stuff
please stop spamming with pictures and data that are not pertinent with a complete evaluation of a product
I put an example in order to let you have a sample to follow as a kind
for example SIKLU ETH1200 T/TL
Modulation , Bandwidth , capacity , PTX, ----RSL
QPSK ---- --- 62.5 ------ 10Mbps ------- 8 ----- -86
QPSK ------- 125 ​-------- 39Mbps ​------- 7 ​----- -80
QPSK ​-------- 250 ​------- 170Mbps ​------ 6 ​----- -74
16QM ​-------- 250 ​------- 330Mbps ​----- 5 ​----- -69
64QAM ​------- 250 ​------- 484Mbps ​----- 5 ​----- -64
ok now , if you want to discuss more without spamm just tel us if I reported any errors in my data and please share data for the other products you are doing marketing action in this forum so we can see and understand your points

regards

0 x

simog72

pitty ..we lost our friend Danny :(
1 x

rsaf

Příspěvekod rsaf » 6 years ago

Dotaz od kolegů, kteří dostali do ruky první Ericsson MINI-LINK PT 6352 (bohužel bez dokumentace a školení: jak má být zapojen napájecí kabel (kabel originál, vodiče snad černá+šedá ale ani to nevěděli jistě...) ?
0 x

KoZLiCeK

Příspěvekod KoZLiCeK » 6 years ago

rsaf píše:Dotaz od kolegů, kteří dostali do ruky první Ericsson MINI-LINK PT 6352 (bohužel bez dokumentace a školení: jak má být zapojen napájecí kabel (kabel originál, vodiče snad černá+šedá ale ani to nevěděli jistě...) ?

2+ černá
1- šedá
ale kdyz to prepolujes tak se nic nestane,ma to ochranu.
0 x

dagus

Příspěvekod dagus » 6 years ago

Pecka je, že je to tak jednoznačně vyznačený. Ty siklu vážně mohou bejt na takovejch tyčkách? To snad nemá ani 60mm. To je tak velkej rozdíl v směřování 30 a 60cm antén? Tohle snad nejde dosměrovat ne?
0 x

Gemb

Příspěvekod Gemb » 6 years ago

dagus píše:Pecka je, že je to tak jednoznačně vyznačený. Ty siklu vážně mohou bejt na takovejch tyčkách? To snad nemá ani 60mm. To je tak velkej rozdíl v směřování 30 a 60cm antén? Tohle snad nejde dosměrovat ne?

Pecka je, ze to tak vyrobca prezentuje....staci ked sa pozres na tie kable priebane izolackou...je to naintalovane tak ako to robia instalateri v bezpectnostnych zabkach :D
0 x

Matess

Příspěvekod Matess » 6 years ago

siklu s malou antenou je lehke... mel jsem to na 42mm trubce na prihrade (a myslim ze i na nejakem zabradli u nejakeho ochozu na podobnem prumeru) a zadny problem s dosmerovanim. Nebo teda zadny problem... pri prvni instalaci pred lety jsem odlomil kousek z drzaku pro jemne ladni a prisel jsem o jemne ladeni vysky. Po letech uz tam neni jemne ladeni vubec. Zamerit to pri trosce trpelivosti a snaze ale jde i tak. Problem s tim kramem mam jiny... proste to poradne nejede. Mam prvni verzi siklu 710 a nikdy to nejelo pres 300Mb/s a ted to jede jeste hur. Dle btestu se zda ze to jede, ale realny provoz stoji za prd a je to prekonano wifinou v 5GHz...
0 x

rsaf

Příspěvekod rsaf » 6 years ago

Poradíte default hesla? Teď jsem to dostal na stůl, admin/admin do commisioning guide (IP/app) to nežere
0 x